Friday, September 21, 2007

Family Time

Next weekend my daughter, son-in-law and the babies are coming to visit. They spend the first 4 days in Omaha at Brian's folks'. Then we meet at Vala's Pumpkin Patch to have a quick little party for Noah. He'll turn 4 next month, it hardly seems possible. Miss O will turn 3 in January, they are growing so fast, I can't believe it. Isaac turns 20 in November. WOW, the years just fly by when you keep busy.

Hopefully I can get some pictures while they are all here to post. I used to run around with a camera all the time, but lately I forget it or leave it at home. Sad, I miss quite a few photo ops doing that.

My sis just called last night to say my Aunt from California is coming to visit next weekend, too. She's from California, a retired school teacher. she purchased a HUGE motor home, she and her husband travel around the U.S. It is great to see her, she is such a pleasant person. I can't wait, it has been a couple years since she has been here.

No comments: