Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things

Went for a walk with Wendy last night, we do a 3 mile stretch. It felt so good to get out and walk, the flowers are all blooming, the grass is green, it was a fun time. We caught up on all the latest.

Isaac got his glasses, he went with plastic frames because he couldn't afford the titanium frames at $350/pair. The new ones look like army issue black frames, but they look good on him.

We get him up every day when we leave for work so he can job hunt. I hope he finds something soon.

Everytime we head North to see our grandbabies, there is a huge 3 story blue house that is an architectural beauty. When we drive by it I always comment how I would love to win the lottery and remake that house, it is truly a diamond in the rough!

Yesterday when Karen and the babies drove by it, they said, "There's that blue house that Grandma Loves!!!" So cute, they think of me when I am not even there!

No comments: