Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh My Cupcake Event

I spent last weekend at my daughter's house helping her with a church event. There is a gourmet cupcake shop in Sioux Falls, SD: Oh My Cupcakes, located at 524 S. Main Ave. It is ran by a woman that is quite successful. She will come to different churches to speak about how her Faith impacts her business.

We've got photos of Karen with the shop owner, me with my grandbabies. Olivia setting up the cookies for the Children's church. (there was daycare for those that brought children). Noah eating a cookie, the gift bags we made for all the attendees. The sprinkles we put into tubes, they were placed in the gift bags along with an altered notebook and a dozen cupcake liners, one dozen large and one dozen mini. They were really fun to put together.

The colors were pink and brown. We even had door prizes for the guests, made it fun.















No comments: