Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Swagbucks

I've been looking at doing more couponing. I like the idea of getting some of my normal purchases free. However, I'm not going to dedicate real estate at my home to stockpile 45 bottles of mustard or peanut butter........not gonna happen. My daughter has been bugging me to use Swagbucks. I didn't want to do it because I didn't understand it. After I signed up for it, I get it now.............

I have a link to the right for you to sign up to use Swagbucks. You surf the internet anyway, may as well earn points to do it. It is not required that you download the tool bar, you can type swagbucks into your address bar, bring up the site, then search from there. I earn at least $15 swagbucks or more a month by doing something I would normally do anyway.

All of the Swagbucks you earn accumulate in your account. Once your account reaches a total of 450 Swagbucks, You can turn them in for things like a $5 Amazon Gift Card. The Amazon GC is the best reward in my opinion because you can buy whatever you want with it. I have friends that have redeemed over $20-$25/month in Amazon Gift Cards from SwagBucks, not bad if you ask me.

Try it out and let me know what you think!!!

No comments: