Friday, December 12, 2008

Fiesta Ware

I love love love it, and have looked at it for years. I don't know why I never asked for it before, but this year I have noticed the new colors, and thought that it was a company that would be around for many more years.

I was happy to hear that some of our local stores had a 50% off sale going on the last few days. I was able to get a bread plate, 2 serving bowls, a vegetable bowl, as well as a shamrock place setting. I love the stuff. It will be fun to scout it out.

Pryde's in Kansas City Missouri has an entire room full of Fiesta. Steve and I took a trip there a few years ago, I wandered to all 3 floors and spent 3 hours. It was glorious. I thought for sure he would get bored, but he patiently waited while I selected pie plates, fiesta for Karen, and looked at all the new gadgets. It was heaven.

Now I plan a trip back there to look at Fiestaware for me.

I also ordered a plum place setting from Amazon, Olivia won't forgive me if I don't have purple for her! Noah is in luck, orange is a popular color right now, so I have a place setting in that, as well as a bread plate.

The other colors were red, cobalt blue, peacock, shamrock and yellow. I can't wait to get more. I'd love a pitcher and the salt and pepper shakers. A gravy boat wouldn't be a bad idea, either!

No comments: