Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Satellite TV didn't work

When I got home from work last night the satellite TV wasn't working. We watched 'Walk the Line' on DVD. That is a great love story between Johnny Cash and June Carter.

I could watch it over and over. My other favorites are Shawshank Redemption and Tombstone. Hook, Pretty Woman and Top Gun rank up there amongst my favorites. I really am not a movie person....I can't sit for hours and watch movies, I'm generally doing hobbies or working around the house.

It was good to spend a couple hours watching this favorite. Once it was over the satellite worked. Strange, but OK by me.

Today I'm going to change out my phone, hopefully get the Droid by Verizon...........my phone has been ready for an upgrade for about 6 months, but I wanted to see what the new phone would do, read reviews and see if there were any good deals. Since there are, I'm going to jump on it!!!

1 comment:

supermom said...

i was going to tell you, I saw your other favorite " sweet home alabama" at Target for 14.99.

fill me in on the droid. don't leave me hanging when you find out.

and, thanks for the PP. I was just getting ready to email Beth and tell her that I was not going to come. I am so frustrated by the whole thing.