Saturday, January 23, 2010

New curtains and blinds

I hate to hang curtains. The rods are never right, it involves a trip to the city to get the right ones, I can't make up my mind on the colors. It's a real pain. I decided on this one in the currant multi. It fits my room and furniture. these:

Just the panel, not that nasty fringy thing over the top. I chose a different valance.


In the color show with a nice gold colored sheer in the back. It's all hung now, but not after multiple trips and catalogue orders.

I love to think about changing, but when it comes down to it, I hate to do it because I never know if it is going to be 'right'. It will take some getting used to because it is so different from what I am accustomed to having.

1 comment:

supermom said...

looks pretty! you should post your pics, silly!