Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Glass Class In Omaha












Sometimes you have to remember to have fun when you are taking a class. I'll have to remember that next time.........not be so serious and focus on what I am doing.

I got a bracelet and 2 pendant beads from Melanie. I have her elephant bead from Tucson, I got it last year after reading online she was going to take a break from making them. I had it around my neck on the day we made them in class. It's a good thing, we used it as a reference while practicing that evening at Sandy's.

Thanks for coming, Melanie. It was so delightful having you in Omaha.

2 comments:

supermom said...

Wow, did you make that? LOL, i kill me!

Cindy said...

No, I didn't make that, it was the one I bought in Tucson last year. Isn't it great? I love it!!!