Tuesday, April 15, 2008

EDITED: I LOVE TRIPS!

We'll be headed off on a short trip Thursday, rather unexpected. We'll be checking out Job Corps for our son. Hopefully it will be a good fit, he can go to school, get the direction he needs, and get on with his life.

I love the idea, because he won't have TV, video, cell phones, or any other distractions, he can work, and he'll be paid.

After we get done checking it out, we'll head on over to see the grandbabies. We'll be in the area,. I can't wait, I can't think of a better birthday present! This will give me a chance to deliver the big wheels I bought used from a gal at work.

No pictures to show here, I love to see pictures on blogs!

I got the book Jodie suggested, Me And Emma, it was so good, I got it Friday night and read it all the way to the end. OMG, the ending. I was struck by 2 things, I was given a heads up that the ending would be a surprise. I was dispappointed, because I thought I had it figured out, but in truth, the end had another unexpected twist, I LOVE BOOKS LIKE THAT!!!

There is a movie that this book reminds me of, but if I tell you, it will ruin the book!

2 comments:

supermom said...

bring me the book, i need anew one to read!

supermom said...

oh, and HAPPY HAPPY BDAY TO YOU! :O)