Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family Portrait

I just found this in my personal folder, thought I would share it with you all.















We are from Left to Right:

Front Row: Dianne (Twin to Deanne), Deanne, Me, and Michelle
Back row: Wendy, Michael, Ronnie, Kevin


This picture was taken in Michelle's outbuilding during a family night. She is all set up to have sing alongs, there are instruments in the background, guitars, amplifiers, microphones, etc. Michelle sings like Patsy Cline, I love to hear her sing, but she won't do it for me very often.

The two sets of twins are Dianne and Deanne, in the front, then Michael and Michelle. They were born when I was 15 years old, I adored them!

Wendy not so much.....haha, just kidding, Whimpy! She was born after I got married. She looked just like a little cupie doll. I have a ton of pictures of them, I used to go up and see Mom and shoot all kinds of pictures of the kids. I loved them so much! And still do, they have such neat personalities, I enjoy the time I spend with them.

It is nice to see them all pulling together now that Mom is sick. I am so proud of them.

No comments: