Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holidays are coming

I'll be driving 9 1/2 hours to get my son here in a week or so all by myself. I plan on listening to books on tape to make the trip go faster. I don't mind being alone at all, but it is a little daunting taking off for such a long drive!!!

I can't wait to see him, he is a homebody, he likes to be with his family. Not one to venture out much, he's like his Dad in that respect. Steve was always at home when he was growing up, he had one friend that he always hung out with, but for the most part he was home with the grandparents that raised him from 3 years on up until we married.

I'm glad Sonny is happy to be with his family, he adores his niece and nephew who in turn worship him, they can't wait to see him whenever they come for a visit. It's such a blessing to have good family.

I guess I'm counting my blessings way before the official holiday when we do that.

No comments: