Friday, September 26, 2008

Thank you Carolyn!

I love Blue Healer's beads. I first met her at a Bead Renaissance show in KC. She had her daughter Connie with her. Connie was drawing pictures in the booth, putting them up for sale so she could buy a scooter. I bought one for a quarter, I think. A drawing of a dolphin. She is quite the little gal, I have not forgotten her, she was quite young at that time, with a full understanding of what it took to earn money. She wanted a scooter, and was willing to earn the money to buy one.

I bought some of Carolyn's disc beads on ETSY. I have been patiently waiting for her to return from a show so she could mail them to me. They arrived yesterday. I sat up late last night to string them up into a bracelet. The photo isn't great, I took the pic and my camera died.



1 comment:

potsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.