Monday, October 20, 2008

I won I won

I entered a blog contest and won. Here are the items, it really made my day. I don't know, I have a little kid in me, I love to get packages!

















Here is the bracelet I made with Blue Healer's beads, I didn't get a good photo of them,but if you click on the photo, you can see it up close. The beads are called Autumn Leaves Discs. They are located on the 2nd page of her ETSY if you want a set. I got 23 beads total. Good price, I think!!! I LOVE This bracelet and wear it all the time!!

















It is sad to get rid of things that you have had for a long long time. Such is the case with our old TV. Steve and I put signs up all over town, and at his job. I thought somebody would want it for kids to play games on, etc. But I was wrong. Good Bye TV. We had you longer than Isaac.


1 comment:

supermom said...

oh my, look at that dinosaur of a tv. wow! out with the old, in with the new! lol!