Friday, March 12, 2010

Marathon Bead Making

I'm making beads like a crazy woman for a show, for a shop and for jewelry. I'm excited to be trying out new things.

Still planning that trip to Mall of America, but more importantly IKEA. I've never been to one, pretty lame, I know, but I'm still excited to go, I love gadgets, organizers, etc. I'll spend some time there, I am sure. The men will most likely be bored to tears. Unless we can convince them to go to Nickleodeon University at MOA while we go to IKEA. Wish us luck on that!

It's been 3 weeks since I sent off for the Sourdough starter. It should be coming in a few weeks. I can't wait to see how it works and make me some ciabatta bread. That is also lame, but what can I say? I am a domestic in every sense of the word. I wish I had more time to do more, I love to bake, cook, clean and organize. Time really falls short with all the other things I try to cram into a day.

Found out my little brother and his wife bought a house, I am so happy for them. They needed the room, they have 4 kids, all active and busy. It's a blessing to hear they are doing good.

Here's to winning the powerball, it's my turn, I wish they would figure that out!!!! Happy weekend to all!

No comments: