Friday, May 4, 2007

Copying Tarbender Dee

1. What is a question that people ask you that always gets on your nerves? when I show them my handmade glass beads, "DID YOU MAKE THOSE?" Ha ha, I know they ask just because they can't believe it, but it cracks me up
2. Name something you have in common with all your siblings. We are prone to find fault with each other, and I hate that. We also are not loving and nurturing, we tend to fight and envy one another our successes instead of relishing in them. Some of the members of the POB are moody. Wendy and Michelle are very even tempered, I love that.
3. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured? When I had back pain during labor with Isaac. He was worth it, though. I forgot all about it until you asked.
4. What number of drinks constitutes your limit? 2 or 3
5. Do you fold your underwear? Yes
6. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to? Thank you notes to my family that aren't mailed yet for the surprise birthday party
7. Have you fired a gun before? Yes and I did not like it!
8. Name someone you consider a genius. Cyrus Azar, a computer engineer I know
9. What was your favorite childhood toy? Chatty Kathy
10. Name a sound that disturbs you. The rain on the drain pipe outside our bedroom window, it often keeps me awake
11. Name something random that you would never do. Anything with snakes, I wouldn't jump off of anything, wouldn't bunjee jump or sky dive.
12. Name a person whose diary you would love to read? Albert Einstein or Johnny Cash and June Carter
13. Have you ever had the same dream more than once? I used to have a dream about this long room where the floor was really smooth, but it would get all wavy like it was liquid because the breeze was making it move. Used to freak me out and I would wake up panicked
14. Name a song that makes you sentimental? Amazing Grace
15. Name something that made you laugh this week. When we stuck our tongues out at the facial recognition application I am testing at work and it recognized me and let me into the computer
17. If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby could you? Yes, barring any huge complications it is pretty cut and dried.
18. What are you doing now? doing these questions
19. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30am
20. If you were famous, what would you be famous for? I would have loved to been a genetecist. If I had the money and brains to study I would think I could have been very effective in research. And I would have liked to do forensics, but now I wonder if I could have handled it.
21. Name something you dislike about your mother. Her ability to turn her back on her children like they aren't even there. And the amount of venom she can spew at them without provocation
23. What is on your refrigerator door? Magnets, pictures that kids have drawn for me, phone numbers in alphabetical order
24. Name the closest thing to you that is green? Pen cover on a nice pen one of my co-workers gave me, and lime green post it notes
25. What would people guess or say your name is if they did not know? I used to get called many things when my mother owned a restaurant: Sunshine, Cinnamon, GiggleBox. Now I never get called anything, once they hear my name, the call me Cindy Loo Who, or Cindy Lou
26. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Make beads and clean my car
27. Name a movie you are looking forward to watching. Disturbia, just saw Wild Hogs
28. Have you ever called 911? Yes, in the nursing home for a patient

No comments: