SCATTERGORIES (it's harder than it looks!) Rules: Use the 1st letter of
your name to answer each of the following... They MUST be real places,
names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip
it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same
1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question...
Now Go! Copy and Paste to answer on another email And send back to see
all the different answers make sure to forward it on.....
You're Name: Cynthia
1. Famous singer: Cher
2. 4 letter word: Camp
3. Street name: Cass St.
4. Color: Chartreuse
5. Gifts/presents: Candy/Cabochon ring
6. Vehicle: Camaro
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Candy
8. Boy Name: Charles
9. Girl Name: Carolyn
10. Movie Title: Con Air
11. Drink: Cappucino
12. Occupation: Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon
13. Flower: Chrysanthemum
14. Celebrity: Charro/Clint Eastwood/Carman Electra
15. Magazine: Cook’s Illustrated
17. Teams: Cubs
18. Something Found in a Kitchen: Chopper
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Can’t find my car keys
20. Something You Throw Away: Chewing gum
21.Things You Shout: Catch!
22. Cartoon Character: Clifford the Big Red Dog or Curious George
23. Food: Cheesecake
I think by some of my answers you can't tell I am back on the atkin's diet, can ya?