Thursday, May 3, 2007

Life is so short

One of the girls I work with used to work at a company that sold shelving. She just touched base with an old friend from there last week. Today that old friend was taking a walk on her lunch break when a Cadillac lost control, hit her, pinning her beneath the car, killing her. The woman had 3 children at home, youngest was 4. I guess I just want you all to realize how precious life is........embrace it and cherish the time you have together.

I am on my way to Kansas City this weekend. After I take a couple of hours to talk to my darling daughter, who needs her Mommy to talk to her. I miss our chats. We sometimes talk about nothing. I spend most of my time listening to those little tiny voices in the background telling her different things, laughing or crying, I want to hear it all. I constantly ask her what my babies are doing while we visit.

Have a great weekend, I may not be able to check back in, but soon I will post photos of that Halloween thing we all did. It was so much fun!

Oh, Grandma Quote: today's: Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation. Lois Wyse

No comments: