Thursday, February 5, 2009

Miss O and Noah Benoah are gonna get a visit!!!

I love to go see the grandbabies! This time it was grandpa's idea to go, we'll take a few days off and head on out. 7 hours is a long time in the car, but I am getting some books on CD to take with us, it really makes the time go by fast.

The only thing that would make it better is if Uncle Isaac could join us, but he is off at school learning computer networking.

Right now I am busy buying them some gifties to take with me. I'm looking for a good deal on a pair of orange crocs in a size 12 for Noah, and a size 9 pair in purple for Miss O. If any of you spot them at a good price (better than $25/pair) Let me know, I am all about saving money. That way I can buy them some personalized shoestrings, or some other necessity like that.

1 comment:

Family Room said...

So exciting!! If you are looking for cheap crocs you have to check out www.6pm.com they have ALL the crocs for cheap!! I think the last time I looked they were 59 percent off making them 14.63!! They are a sister company of zappos and I don't know how fast they are but zappos sometimes does free overnight shipping!! Have a safe trip!!