Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Awake, headachy and tired, but awake

I woke to find the housekeeper standing in the doorway of the bedroom looking at me..........she was surprised! I heard her say, "Oh, there's a body in there!"..........haha, think I gave her quite the start. She was supposed to come yesterday but was sick herself, on antibiotics, she slept all day herself. So she thought she'd make the day up by coming today. HAHA..............I got up to make some hot tea, made a pot of coffee for her, she visited for a little bit, then decided she was going to go home and sleep herself.

I decided to read work email and check PW's site. I found this great link from PW's blog:

Cake Wrecks

I've added it to the side bar here, I'm going to keep an eye on that site. My mom used to make and decorate wedding cakes when I was a kid, I think she would get a kick out of that site.

Off to bed, I ache and hurt, the headache is a real pain with this bug!!!

No comments: