Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4-½ cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 cups Butter, Softened
- 1-½ cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- ½ cups Sugar
- 2 packages Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.4 Oz. Boxes)
- 4 whole Eggs (large)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Chopped Walnuts Or Pecans (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Sift together flour and baking soda.
2. Cream together butter, brown and white sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat in the boxes of instant vanilla pudding mix. Add eggs and vanilla.
3. Gradually add flour and mix thoroughly.
4. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookies sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6-7 doz. I got 112 cookies. But I made them small, I used a teaspoon of dough for each cookie.