Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus 8 drama

I'm tired of it all. This has gone too far. I'm glad Jon is no longer on the show. I loved seeing Kate doing the basement organizing, it is back to the old way of doing the show. If the show continues on this path I will start watching it again. I won't if it is episodes with Jon doing his fake parenting.

There isn't a ton of advertising for insurance companies, toys, movies, etc. She was cleaning and organizing. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I like to watch that...........

The label maker reaction cracked me up...........my friend Aimee is an organizing freak, too. She is into containers...........I'd bet a year's salary that she is on a first name basis with her label maker!!!

1 comment:

the Provident Woman said...

I'm just tired of the whole Jon & Kate business. I used to love the show. I'm really sick of seeing it on the news. Am I the only one who thinks that their business is just that, their business.
theprovidentwoman.com