Saturday, November 17, 2007

Scary late Night Calls

I just got a call from karen, Miss O is headed to the Emergency Room, she isn't breathing well. She had pneumonia last year, with outpatient antibiotics given to get her healed up. Tonight she had trouble sleeping because of her cold. Bryan heard her struggling to breathe, Karen called me shortly after to let me know she is not breathing well, they are on the way into the Er. Interesting thing is, their only hospital ER is not on their network of ER's insurance will cover.

What is wrong with employers that they do not make sure their employee's are covered with providers right there in their own town? The next nearest town with a hospital that will take care of my grandchildren is 100+ miles away for them.

Menard's sucks at taking care of their employees. I no longer shop there!

No comments: