Monday, July 13, 2009

Do you think people can influence you even as an adult?

Do you ever wonder if negative, black hearted people can affect you even though you are an adult and in charge of your own sense of right and wrong?

I struggle with that from time to time.

I want to believe the best in people. For the most part I love people, interacting with them and spending time with them. I don't like to hear negative things about the people I love and care about. Sure, I know their faults. They know mine, but do we have to spend time on that? I think not, I love them anyway, so why dwell on it?

It makes me want to curl up in a hole and not stick my head out. It also makes me want to avoid them (negatie mean people) like the plague!!

I really struggle to stay positive, anybody else have that problem, or am I too naive??

No comments: