My favorite breakfast has always been french toast. I don't know why, but it is one of the things I always secretly hoped for as a kid growing up. Karen makes this when we go visit her, it's a quick easy breakfast.
PEPPERIDGE FARM FRENCH TOAST BAKE
1 LB. LOAF PEPPERIDGE FARM CINNAMON SWIRL BREAD
3 C. MILK OR CREAM
1. CUT LOAF OF BREAD INTO CUBES AND SET ASIDE.
2. MIX THE EGGS, MILK , VANILLA AND CINNAMON IN A BOWL.
3. MIX EGG MIXTURE WITH THE BREAD UNTIL EVENLY COATED.
4. POUR INTO GREASED 9X13 PAN (can refrigerate overnite)
5. BAKE AT 350 FOR 55-65 MIN.
6. SERVE WITH FAVORITE SYRUP.