Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fancy Nancy

Fancy Nancy has a new book, The Tea Party. Guess I'll have to get that to send to GD......

I just got an email from the MistleToe Ranch. The dress will go on Ebay for me to bid on.........bummer. That means it will go for an exorbitant amount. Back to the drawing board.

I'm OK with paying the maker for her work, but Ebay can get out of hand at times. I understood that it would be up for purchase. Now I am not so excited.

I suppose I could get the appliques and do it myself, but all that stuff is only available in Europe. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't wanna, I'd rather melt glass!!!










I have located the appliques and the dress pattern..........

3 comments:

supermom said...

well that stinks!

Family Room said...

We are having a Fancy Nancy birthday.. can't wait to buy the new book. Stinks about the dress!!! I have been checking ETSY for Fancy Nancy things and they have some cute things with set prices rather than bidding!

Cindy said...

Leslie, this is what she says on her blog, but when emailing her, she has decided to put it on ebay. Can't say as I blame her, I am sure they are a ton of work. If I knew somebody that had an embroidery machine and would do the work, I would pay them in a heartbeat. We could do the 2 for 1 thing and have one made for DIVA!! Some of the dresses on ETSY are $125, I'd do that for this special girl of mine.