Friday, December 19, 2008

Recipe Friday Dec. 19, 2008

I have been searching for the perfect recipe, but I don't have one. Just some old stand by recipes. Today Steve has a pot luck at work, he took my sister Deanne's recipe in the crock pot. It is one of his family's favorite things, and so easy to make, just toss in the crock pot and let it go. I tend to put it on high in the crock pot if I am home, then be sure to stir it often. Low it takes 5-6 hours in the crock pot. Or you can bake it in the oven.


Baked Macaroni/Cheese/Corn
1cp big mac
1can creamed corn
1can reg corn (undrained)
1stick butter
1 cup velvetta

Place all ingredients in a 2.5 qt. greased casserole dish. Stir. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour, cover for the first 30 min. Stir, remove cover and bake for the last 30 min.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

what are the settings in the crockpot? tease me and tell me I can cook it in the crock pot and then don't tell me how! oh the agony!