My husband loves chocolate, I am not a fan. Each year I make him peanut clusters. This year while searching for something new to take to the art show, I found this recipe:
Peanut Cluster Candy
• 2/3 pound vanilla flavored confectioners' coating
• 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
• 1 (12 ounce) can peanuts (I use dry roasted lightly salted, crunchier)
• 1/2 (6 ounce) package almond toffee bits (e.g. Heath Bits O' Brickle)
1. Line baking sheets or counter tops with waxed paper.(I do this on a silpat mat)
2. In a double boiler heat confectioners coating until melted, stirring constantly until smooth.
3. Pour in white chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and almond toffee bits.
4. Remove from heat and drop by rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool for an hour, or until hardened.