This weekend I will participate in an art show, displaying my handmade art beads, called lampwork beads. Each bead is made one at a time with a surface mixed torch attached to propane and oxygen. The glass is imported from Italy, some are incorporated into jewelry while others are sold as is or in sets to allow the customers to incoporate it into a piece of their choosing.
I usually make multiple items to take, one of the things will be the Peanut Butter Bars, these are so easy!! I found them on the internet....
Peanut Butter Bars
• 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 2 cups confectioners' sugar
• 1 cup peanut butter
• 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
• 4 tablespoons peanut butter
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
2. In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.