Monday, June 15, 2009

Bird Seed visitor

We had a raccoon that has been getting into our trash can where we keep birdseed. Steve has tried various things to deter him, but that birdseed is pretty tempting.

Last night we set the live trap and got him, Steve relocated him this morning before he went to work. I left the house early this morning for a 6:30 appt. It was too dark to get a picture, but my grandkids would love to see it.........so I snagged a photo off the internet, which explains dead leaves in the middle of June.......he was a little leary of me when I poked my head thru the gate to say good morning. I had to tell him we were on to him the whole time, and if he would have been good, we would not have had to move him. I was surprised that he didn't react more when I walked out to fill the fountain with water, I also gave some of my flowers a drink that don't get rain on them. He just sat and watched me while I worked.


No comments: