Monday, June 29, 2009

WOOHOO!! They are here

I couldn't say anything about our visitors because Isaac reads our blogs. Karen, Brian and the babies are here to see us, they drove in today as a surprise to Isaac. I have some pretty good photos of Olivia doing a hula hoop, and stringing 2mm silver beads on a pink poodle pendant I made for her.....to match her dress I got for her.

They had a water fight the first thing after they got here with Uncle Isaac. Then we had Rib Eyes for dinner along with'fluff' (watergate salad) baked potatoes and whatever else we could find. Tomorrow I am making pies. Pecan, Pumpkin and chocolate.

Tomorrow Great Grandpa Carnes and Great Grandma are coming. Karen always called them Grandmna and Grandpa Horses..........because they had horses and Steve's Mom divorced so much and remarried we could hardly keep track of her last name. So the stable grandparents were attached to what they had that was fun............HORSES!!!

We'll have homemade noodles. Then on Wed. the girls are going to the tea party and the boys are going to see the new Transformers movie.

I'll try to keep you posted. Our computer is in the spare bedroom where Steve is sleeping to get up and go to work tomorrow............or I would post photos.

No comments: