Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Breast Cancer BMW Drive

I am going to drive a BMW From Omaha to Lincoln on July 3rd. Then on July 8th from Kansas City for Susan B. Komen fund raiser. It is exciting, you drive the car to each place, then you are bussed back to your location, $1 per mile is donated to the organization.

When arriving in KC, you eat lunch and are then bussed back to Lincoln. I think it is going to be great fun!

I have a friend in KC that lost a sister, Meghan Fischer to Breast Cancer several years ago, she left behind a couple small children. Her family was devastated by the loss. I can't imagine what those children went through. I know how distressed Miss O got when Karen was at the hospital with Noah.


With Mom recently being diagnosed with cancer, it reinforces the need for everybody to help when they can with providing money for research.

If you are interested, follow this link.

No comments: